Unemployment Abatement Program
Little City Kids offers this program to help parents who have been laid off or lost their jobs. Qualifying participants in this program receive tuition discounts and deferred billing.
LCK Job Outreach
The Little City Kids Parent Network will be hosting job networking activities, using modern technologies such as Facebook and the internet. The Parent Network may even host a networking party.
Parent Network Board
We will be creating a Parent Network Board, where parents can post business cards for services that they offer, or leads about places that may be hiring. If YOU know of any job openings, please let us know so that we may network with those who are unemployed to help them find a job.
Abatement & Scholarship Fund
We will be host a series of fundraisers to fund our Abatement and Scholarship Program. All proceeds will go to this new scholarship fund, which will be used to help abate the accounts of unemployed parents, and parents in need. Parents who are currently on the abatement program will receive 40 percent of their sales credited directly to their accounts.
Networking is all about getting the word out, and we need to get the word out about the wonderful community here at Little City Kids. We are establishing a special incentive program to help raise money for the Abatement and Scholarship program. When parents refer friends and family to LCK, 25 percent of the enrolling student's first week tuition will be credited to your account and the other 75 percent will be credited to the Scholarship Fund. Parents on abatement will receive 100 percent of the enrolling student's first week tuition credited to their account.
Little City Kids Jobs
While nobody seems to have any money anymore, there certainly is lots of work to be done!! At Little City Kids, we often have important jobs that our parents can help us out with. All of our parents have skills that we can utilize. We are calling these opportunities Little City Kids Jobs, because they get paid with Little City Kids Money (a credit to your account). If you are interested in pursuing some of these opportunities, please talk to Ms. Kate or Ms. Tina.